Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Halloween Fun

Jeremy and I have had a fun couple of days. Monday night we spent the evening with the family I used to work for. It was so nice to see them again, I miss those kids sooo much! I can't believe how big they have gotten. Tonight of course was Halloween. BJ and Jessie came over to pass out candy with us. It was cold and had been raining earlier but at least the rain quit before Trick-or-Treat time. We had less kids this year, I think we had maybe 50 kids at the most. We had fun though. I put Leo's Superman costume on, I think he's gotten a lot fatter since last year. He had to go inside b/c he kept barking at the kids so he didn't even get to show off his costume. But we had fun anyway and it was good to spend time with BJ and Jessie before we leave.


Here is Will and Alex. They're such little studs.

Here is Kira. It's hard to believe she was only a few months old when I left. This is her practicing in her first pair of high heels.Here is Leo the dog in his Superman costume. Jeremy says he looks stupid, I think it's cute. Anyways, only two kids got to see it this year anyway.

3 comments:

Mike&Michele said...

Cute Kids. Like the cruelly hair reminds me of Chris and Austin's. And Leo looks adorable.hehe I put are halloween pictures on are blog today. We had fun.

This is how I see it. said...

with leo's eyes looking all yellow and shiny he kinda looks evil. But minus the glare he looks really cute.

Katelyn said...

i had a good halloween! i got lotsa candy!! yayah!