Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Jeremy's Power Five

Hello, I'm sitting here on my lunch break and I thought I would take some time to start a new segment to our blog. I call it Jeremy's Power Five. Every Tuesday I'll give you the top five football teams from the NFL as seen by none other then ME :-)

Number Five: Eagles: They didn't prove much last night by beating up on the sorry Packers, but they are one of the toughest teams in the NFC. McNabb is having a great year!

Number Four: The Pats: The New England Patriots make me sick to my stomach. But, they came into Cincinnati and absolutely destroyed the Bengals...so I have to give them their props.

Number Three: Ravens: The Ravens are by far the most improved team this year. They have a healthy defense and a quarterback who can throw, run, and has leadership. Good pick for the Super Bowl if it weren't for....

Number Two: The COLTS: I love the Colts. Manning will go down as the greatest clutch quarterback during the regular season. His fourth quarter comeback this past weekend was awesome!

(Drum Roll Please!)

Number One: DA BEARS: The Chicago Bears are the most complete team in the NFL. Absolutely unmatched...so far.

I hope you all enjoy my new segment. Tune in next week as I jump on a different bandwagon :-)

9 comments:

Jeremy and Jessica said...

Is it just me or are these past two blogs freakishly boring???
-Jess

Jess said...

Ha ha! :) Jess, I think it's your turn to blog! :)

Jeremy said...

Thanks Blake...I'm glad someone likes my blogs :-)

This is how I see it. said...

you should jump off the bandwagon. be sure to roll as you land cuz otherwise serious injuries will be involved.

Justin and Bethany said...

Pats?!? You pansy. Their towel boy's not even that great.

Mike&Michele said...

Yes I'm a girl and I love football.
How have the ravens improved besides getting a quaterback? Wait till they play good team then we can see if they have improved. And where are the Bengals in this top 5????????? Da Bears YUCK =)~

Mike&Michele said...

also I like the Colts and Eagles also. Not that it matter's I guess lol.

Jeremy said...

If the Bengals would have played well, they could have made my top five. But, they stunk AT HOME verses the Patriots. I really like the Bengals, but they have to stop the run and protect Carson before I let them back on my top five :-)

Mike&Michele said...

I agree there offence's was awful, and if Carson gets hurt, I'm going to be ticked. Anyway when you guy's going leaving for camp?