Friday, October 13, 2006

Delaney's

Jeremy and I had a pretty good day. We went shopping in Lawrenceburg and Western Hills, even though we didn't find what we were looking for we had fun. Then this evening the Ladies Sunday School class took Jeremy and I out for dinner to Delaney's to spend some time with us before we move. It was nice to spend some quality time with them. I think Cleo was a bit disappointed in the food selection, we liked it but I guess it's no Cleve's Diner! The funniest part of the evening was that Cedric came along (he's about 8 years old) and insisted on ordering from the adult menu, I think he wanted to feel like a grown up. Well, he decided to order ribs and they brought him a full slab which was the biggest serving of ribs I've ever seen. Needless to say Cedric was a giant mess and only got about a third of the way through them. But it was cute to watch him dive into these ribs like no one I've ever seen! So, we had a fun evening and we really appreciate that they took the evening to spend with us.

2 comments:

Katelyn said...

sounds like fun.

Mike&Michele said...

Well sounds like you guy's had a very nice evening.