Sunday, October 22, 2006

No need to wait...Jeremy's Power Five

Well football fans, no need to wait till Tuesday. My power five comes early this week. The Bengals are moving their way up my list with a much needed win this week. The Chargers proved why I didn't put them on my list with a loss to the Chiefs. And the Eagles are falling fast. So, without further adieu...

Number Five: The New Orleans Saints - They did well this week with a bye to stay one of the three NFL teams with only one loss. Too many two loss teams to choose which one makes the top five...so I'll stay with the Saints.

Number Four: The New England Patriots - I hate them. When will Tom Brady just go ahead and run into Corey Dillon ending his career and Brady's season? Oh well. Once again they play a bad team in their division and beat them up. No way anyone is going to catch up in their division.

Number Three: The Denver Broncos - I think the Pats are better, but I can't bring myself to put them higher. Plus, Denver has only given up TWO TOUCHDOWNS in six games. That's a Super Bowl caliber defense. Too bad they have an awful offense.

Number Two: The Chicago Bears - Bye week. Still undefeated.

Number One: The Indianapolis Colts - I watched this game and there was a point where Manning was hit pretty hard with a cheap shot. He got up finished the half and then came back and scored 20 unanswered points (three touchdowns and a missed two point conversion). Don't hack off Peyton Manning...he'll kick your butt!

No luck on the house. The couple went with another house. Please keep praying for us. Selling a house makes me want to rent the rest of my life!

3 comments:

Darlene's Gang said...

Don't be discourged. Someone will soon see that your house will make a great home. I would buy it but Terry won't move.Plus Sheryl would be over all the time. (At least I know that I would hear from her!)

Justin and Bethany said...

Jeremy, we'll buy your house...NOT! Sorry, we're not rich. Maybe if you came down on your exhorbitant price, we'd be interested. Gosh, it's like you're selling a mansion. Geez. JK, but really we can't afford to buy your house. Lo siento. Have fun in TN, see you back here in about a month. JK again. I have to get as much harrassment out of my system as I can before you go. See you Wednesday. Love and kisses. Papa loves you. :)

Mike&Michele said...

Still praying for your house to sell. The Bengal's scared me alittle yesterday, but they did it good second half. So was happy house last night hehe