Monday, October 30, 2006

Good-bye Party

Yesterday was an emotional day for Jeremy and I. It was our last Sunday at Cornerstone. It's so weird that we won't be going back there next week and doing the same things that we do every Sunday. After church we had an open house at the Honeycutt's. There were lots of laughs and lots of tears. We had a lot of fun but at the same time it was extremely difficult to have to say good-bye. We still have a couple weeks to spend time w/people but Jeremy leaves for Knoxville on Wednesday and our schedules are gonna get crazy. The most difficult part is that the people here have become our family and I feel like I am leaving my family behind. Starting over is tough, and I know I will find friends but our friends here are irreplacable and it's so tough to say good-bye. Tonight Jeremy and I are visiting the family that I was a nanny for, I'm excited to see them. Tomorrow is Halloween and B.J. and Jessie are coming over to pass out candy w/us. Then on Wed. Jeremy heads down to Tenn. Here are some pics of last night. I'm sure we'll have lots more stuff to blog about now that these changes are really starting to happen.
This is everyone hanging out.

This is Mindy and Hope coloring. Hope said that she wanted to color a picture for Jeremy's new office. How sweet is that!

Here are the boys hanging out and watching the Bengals game. We ended up staying pretty late and lets just say that these three get pretty goofy and giddy past midnight. Crazy times.

No comments: