Friday, October 20, 2006

Justin is by far the smartest man I know...sort of...


We're still waiting to hear if we sold our house. So, I'll beat Justin to the punch and say he told me so. My picks for the world series were the Yankies and the Mets. After the Yankies folded in four I still had hope that I was half right. The whole time Justin kept saying, "No man, its going to be the Tigers and the Cards." Well, he's right...I'm wrong...he's a genius...I'm an idiot. There you go Justin...enjoy yourself.

4 comments:

Mike&Michele said...

awwwww. Look how cute you four are.=)

This is how I see it. said...

isn't it weird how Justin in right about some things? i find it creepy and i wish it never happened but i have no choice in the matter so he will continue to be creepy. darn it.

mooma said...

Justin must take after his mom!

Justin and Bethany said...

I still love you, dude. :)