Monday, October 02, 2006

Jeremy's Thoughts on Baseball

Hello everybody! I've always wanted to give my picks for the post-season in some sport. So, for all those who care...here are my picks for the baseball post-season:

In the American League we've got the Min Twins hosting the Oakland A's and the New York Yankies hosting the Detroit Tigers. I've never really been big on teams that limp into the post-season and I'm really big on pitching (thanks Justin) so I'm going to have to go with the Yankies beating down the Tigers who don't have experience or momentum. I also have the Twins beating the A's. For my pick for the World Series, I've got the Yankies. They match up really well with the Twins. They both have great pitching, shut out closers, and great hitting, but New York just has too much experience. I really think Matsui/Sheffield/Jeter will make up for the choking that A-Rod is destin to do.

In the National League we have crap. That's right folks...NOTHING! I got San Diego taking out the limping Cardinals and the Mets barely squeaking by the Dodgers. The mets have too much experience, pitching, and offense to loose to the Padres, so I've got them in the World Series.

Yankies over the Mets in 5. Sorry Justin and Blake...please don't hate me.

4 comments:

Justin and Bethany said...

Dude, you are retarded. Yanks don't have the pitching. I mean who's gonna do it? Wangaroo? Wright? WRONG! Randy "My middle name is choke in the first round of the playoffs" Johnson? The only shot they have is the Moose, but I don't think he's gonna be able to teach the Yankees hitters how to hit against a staff with three starters who can throw nearly 100mph, with great off speed stuff. Jason "Juice Box" Giambi better bring some of his special stuff to pump into Gay-Rod's butt or this series is over in three.

Justin and Bethany said...

P.S. I thought about not saying anything, but where's the fun in that?

This is how I see it. said...

i think the yankees will win everything. they own the world. and boo-yah.

Justin and Bethany said...

The Yankees suck >:(