Tuesday, October 24, 2006

New Website

I'm very excited about our new website for the church in Knoxville. Jessie did such an awesome job setting it up and designing it. I've done nothing but screw up her good job...but I'm still learning. There's still some work to be done and some glitches to work out...but I really like it. Let me know what you all think.

Nothing else new our way. Busy packing and preparing for the move. Still waiting for someone to buy our house. SPREAD THE NEWS :-). I have half my office packed and we probably have 1/4 of the house packed. Still lots to do. We'll update later...

3 comments:

Mike&Michele said...

Just checked out your new church site. Nice job. Though must say kinda sad seeing your name there.But wish you the best, will check it out often to see new stuff you add. You guys are going to missed soooo much.

This is how I see it. said...

What in the world? you guys are moving? was anyone gonna tell me about this? dang it. i am always out of the dang loop. well good luck and i'll send you a copy of my book when it is finished..i will autograph it so it'll be worth a lot more. fo'real.

RCO Banks said...

Jeremy, it looks fantastic. It's just so weird that they have the same name!