Thursday, October 19, 2006

Big Prayer Request


The picture makes more sense further in my story. Ok, so you all should know that Jess and I are really stressing over the sell of our house. Well, yesterday I got a call from our realtor who gave us a time for a showing. I went home for lunch and started cleaning up and our lovely dog (the one pictured above) blew chunks all over our carpet. So, we now have a stain in the middle of our family room for this couple to see. Well, after stressing out all day, they looked at the house...didn't notice the stain...and it's in their top two homes! They came back today and hope to make a decision by tomorrow. So, please pray that this couple is the one. Like I said, we're really stressing over this and hoping to have this settled before I start the new Church in November. Thanks...and by the way we are going to have the carpets cleaned.

2 comments:

This is how I see it. said...

i only pray on sundays and wednesdays so if you could remind me of this then i will surely pray but it might be too late by then. j/k about the sunday and wednesday thing. i will pray for ya cuz praying is tons o'fun. word.

Mike&Michele said...

Will be praying for the sell of your house.