Wednesday, October 04, 2006

FAMILY CAMP!!!!

Well, Jess and I are signing off for the weekend. We're headed to family camp tomorrow. I'm leaving early afternoon and Jess is getting there when she gets off work. Looking forward to long days of doing nothing, staring at the camp fire, playing games, football, golf, frisbee golf, and jail break. FUN TIMES!!

On a positive note, we hired a real estate agent Monday night and today we had our first showing. This weekend we are having an open house. So, please pray for us that we can get this house sold.

We got the call today about 2:25 asking if an agent could show the house. I was at the office, Jess was at work, and Leo was guarding the house. So what does our guard dog do? HE LET'S THEM IN!!! That's right, our weak non-agressive dog opened the door for them and told them to help themselves to whatever they want. Oh well. Probably for the better.

Blog at ya later.

3 comments:

Justin and Bethany said...

Bet they don't have Family Camp in Tennessee. They probably don't even have Christmas. Stupid Tennessee. Don't go. If you leave, I'll feel like I'm missing a part of my life. Aw, whatev, I give up (I was starting to break a sweat from whining). See you @ FC.

Jeremy said...

Not only do they Christmas, but they have Christmas in Gatlinburg. Sorry dude.

This is how I see it. said...

your mom has Christmas in gatlinburg.