Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Family Camp Fun

I was going to post some pictures of family camp but the computer is being stupid. So I'll post some pics later and just tell you about all the fun now. First of all, the best thing about family camp is of course sitting around the fire and roasting marshmellows. (Thanks Sarah for roasting the perfect ones for me.) Second, playing games non-stop rocks. I think I got Bethany hooked on Racko and we also dicovered a new game called Whoonu, it's fun. Leo had fun running fre all weekend and making new friends. And of course just spending time with everyone is always awesome. On Sat. night we celebrated Bob's birthday early and that was cool. It was great to see how touched Bob was at all the people that care about him. The weekend was so much fun but also a little sad for me. I guess it reminded me that I won't be able to see the people that I love on a regular basis after we move and that's pretty tough to swallow. Hopefully we will be able to come back next year but I guess ya never know how things will work out. Too bad it can't be family camp every weekend. Anyways, pics to come later once I figure out what the problem is.

4 comments:

This is how I see it. said...

family camp does rock...boo-yah.

Justin and Bethany said...

We went out and bought Racko on Monday. It was only $7, and it has all these new features. It's like a cross between Racko and Uno. We've totally got to play this Sunday.

Mike&Michele said...

Hehe we bought it too. Yea the new features can really mess ya up when doing good. You hooked me on it too, now Mike is hooked.

mooma said...

Go Family camp - but just like anything else if it were everyday we wouldn't appreciate it