Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Jeremy's Power Five

Before I post, I would like to take time to praise God for the successful surgery today on Nick Baxter. I know he's still got some recovery, but I am rejoicing today that he's doing better! Please continue to pray for him.

Sorry for the lack of posts here recently. Our internet at home isn't working and I'm working from the library! I arrived safe here in Knoxville getting stuff ready for the move. We are moving Sat 8am if anyone wants to help :-). Please continue to pray for our house to be sold. No bites yet.

On to my power five:

Number Five: The New England Patriots - I really wanted to leave them off the list because there are other very good 6-2 teams. But, they did almost beat Indy...but then again...who hasn't almost beat Indy! Still a very good team in a very weak division.

Number Four: The Baltimore Ravens - The easiest remaining schedule in the league. They are almost a sure fire bet for making the playoffs. Their division doesn't look that tough either...especially with the Bengals falling apart, the Steelers looking ugly, and the usual Browns team competing with them.

Number Three: The Denver Broncos- Still the best defense in the league. Take away the Indy game and they have only given up three touchdowns in 8 games. Simply amazing!

Number Two: The Chicago Bears - I think Grossman will have bad games like this weekend. But, his defense is still very good and they are playing against a Giants team with their two best pass rushers on the bench. Grossman isn't too bad when he has time in the pocket. They should pull away this weekend in the Meadowlands.

Number One: The Indianapolis Colts - They have not lost a game that matters in the regular season since 2004. Wow! They only losses came when Manning was benched so that he could rest up for the playoffs. Please tell me they choose to be smart this year and let him keep his momentum going!

Well, I hope to post here soon. I'll have internet at the office tomorrow. YEAH!!! No more libraries for me!!!

2 comments:

Katelyn said...

umm..i dont really like football...but i thought id comment cuz..actually idk why..all right well...yeah.

Justin and Bethany said...

They have libraries in Tennessee?