Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Leo and Gidget

I know there have been some requests for pictures (Jessie :-) ) so this is Leo playing in our house w/the dog that used to live here. Now she lives at the landlords just down from our yard. I let her in sometimes b/c she looks so sad. Her name is Gidget and Leo loves to play with her. We still have some curtains to hang when we get back from Thanksgiving so we will take pictures of the house once we have all that set up. Things are still going o.k. No job more job interviews for me yet but hopefully I'll get some calls back after the holiday. I'm still trying to decide if I should venture out on Friday to go shopping. We will be back in Knoxville by then so I'm not sure if I want to try to find places by myself. I know I lived here for four years but I don't remember how to get anywhere, especially from where we live now! I hope all of you guys have a great Thanksgiving. Pics to come of the house after the holiday - I promise!

1 comment:

This is how I see it. said...

leo is a freak.