Saturday, November 18, 2006

Transitions

So we finally have cable, internet, and phone. It only took Comcast forever and a day to get their act together. As Jeremy posted earlier it has been a major fiasco. So, we are slowly getting unpacked. We actually got some pictures hung up today. My goal is to be finished by next Sat. so we can put up all of our Christmas stuff then. Our house still hasn't sold so we are still hoping that someone will come along and buy it. I had two interviews last week. One with the school system that turned out to a big disappointment, it's a long story but it wasn't what I was looking for. I also had another interview with a youth development center, I didn't realize till I got there and saw a fenced in yard with barbed wire that it was a lock down facility for juvenile delinquents and they were looking for a therapist to work w/sex offenders. I'm used to cute little 3rd and 4th graders and was pretty intimidated by the place so I turned it down as well. Hopefully something will happen soon. So that has been our life lately, unpacking, getting ready for the holidays, and just getting adapted to Tenn. again. Nothing too exciting but we'll keep ya posted.

2 comments:

Katelyn said...

wow, seems like you guys have had some "fun" stuff going on.

This is how I see it. said...

crazy stuff. I would've probably crapped my pants when i pulled up to the juvenile center..kind of creepy. How is belle, haven't heard anything about her so i was just wondering. I hope you guys have a good Thanksgiving.