Monday, May 29, 2006

Memorial Day Fun


Memorial Day was fun for Jess and I. We had a great time at the Honeycutt's home yesterday. I played whiffle ball and I got to be in a cool parade. Lots of fun. Then today, Jess went shopping at Kohls and I did some yard work. I am really starting to like doing yard work. Anyways, we saw a bunch of steak commercials, so we saw it as a sign from God to go to O Charley's and eat. Good times. Then I went home and ate popcorn. I wasn't that hungry, but today is Memorial Day and I must celebrate by eating something American...like popcorn. Have a great week.

5 comments:

This is how I see it. said...

is popcorn really american? did you eat any american cheese today? I bet you wore a red,white and blue valor track suit didn't you?

Katelyn said...

of course you had to eat popcorn. just like you ate all of our popcorn at our house last week!!! just kidding.

Justin and Bethany said...

That's a really messed up image. You should probably take that box of popcorn back to the store.

The Willsey's said...

Glad you both had a great weekend. Of Course you went to the O' it is the Only place to go for the yummy rolls and loaded potato soup. Love ya both

The Willsey's said...

Glad you both had a great weekend. Of Course you went to the O' it is the Only place to go for the yummy rolls and loaded potato soup. Love ya both