Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Elliot the Goat



Ok, so we do a good job of keeping everyone updated on American Idol. I know many of you are not Katharine McPhee fans and many are upset about Chris being voted off...but please America...do not vote for the goat. Elliot may sound ok, but do you really want to buy cd's with a picture of a goat on it? Just for kicks here are a couple more comparisons...


And Taylor is a cross between George Clooney and Jay Leno...

That's all for now. Have a great week!!!

7 comments:

mooma said...

I personally will be so glad when this edition of Idol is over. I know that I have said this every week, but WHAT IS AMERICA THINKING? In the past, I could at least have "trusted" Simon to have some sense of discernment, but I think he has fallen into the same trap as everyone else. I didn't watch last night (just for the principle of it), but the radio had Simon saying that Katharine's performance was "the best performance of the entire season" - come on - last week Elvis was turning in his grave and I am sure that this week Judy Garland was doing the same. If Katharine wins, she deserves to be under contract to Idol, after all, they are the ones who put her in the position of having to sing all her songs on the floor, because I am sure some begging has been going on - Sheryl

Katelyn said...

ummm excuse me, but i DID vote for elliot. so hmm! take that.

Katelyn said...

katharine + her song pick last night = cover your ears

Jess said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jess said...

Wow, you're pretty close with that George Clooney / Jay Leno mix... I conducted a graphical study, and here are the official results. Scary.

- Jessie

Jeremy said...

Jessie, you are the coolest person I know!

Justin and Bethany said...

I thought I was the coolest person you knew. I'm so disappointed. You can't see this, but I'm crying now. So sad.