Thursday, May 11, 2006

I don't understand

If you haven't read the previous post yet please do. I think it proves that my husband as well as most of America is on crack. Come on....Chris leaving American Idol before Katharine (who by the way forgot her words and acted a little to much on the stripperish side the past two weeks, as evidenced by the picture below)!?!? At least Jeremy came to his senses and admitted that Chris was better than her. I am truly disappointed. You let me down America - or at least all of you who voted for Katharine.

5 comments:

Jess said...

I have to say, when I heard the news this morning (we didn't watch last night), I came straight to your blog - I think everyone is a bit shocked about the whole thing. I guess (just like BJ and I) there are just a whole lot of people who are fans but don't actually take the time to vote. Maybe this will be a lesson for everyone in the future.

At least one article is suggesting that Chris could be the new lead for Creed???

Jessica, I'm sorry for your loss.

- Jessie

mooma said...

Jessica, as far as Jeremy "coming to his senses" the jury is still out on that one, but Chris has a job no matter what. Really he can get on with the real business of starting a career since he is done "auditioning" for America. I don't know about Creed, but I would certainly love to hear him and Scott Stapp sing together, it's amazing how much they do sound alike. Oh well, I better get going so I can wait in line for Chris' first CD -- you know I am going to get one -- Sheryl

Justin and Bethany said...

I'm actually glad that Chris didn't win. Now he won't be forced to become the next bubble rock sensation (i.e. Bo Bice). Idol would've never allowed him to experience his full potential.

Katelyn said...

katharine: boo. she needs to learn how to memorize words. chris...well he rocks. so, to jeremy, stick that in your pipe and smoke it, cuz it's healthier than crack.

Jeremy and Jessica said...

For someone who "Doesn't watch after the first auditions," Blake sure does know a lot about American Idol :-)