Thursday, May 04, 2006

Due to the overwhelming amount of requests...

Jeremy is back and is going to talk sports with you all. I went golfing today. Which was fun. I went to Robin's Nest par 3 course. BJ, Jon the Pilot, and I had rain checks for The Farm and we were going to utilize those and have an afternoon...only to find out that the reason we were given rain checks is because they were shutting down! That's right folks, no more golf course at The Farm. Oh well, we had fun. And the youth minister from Bright joined us. He kicked our butts.

Ok, Jess is bugging me to put something on here about flowers and girly stuff. So, here are a few pics from our newly renovated and then destroyed by Leo and then renovated garden.

This is an upclose picture of our rhododendron bush. It's West Virginia's state flower
This is an upclose picture of our freesia hanging basket. This is my favorite.

This is a picure of the whole thing. I still haven't planted grass :-) Tomorrow I will.

And these are Jess' geraniums and petunias that Leo and I ruined :-). Darn garlic spray was supposed to keep Leo out of the flowers! And I think that coupled with the other sprays I sprayed to keep him out of the flowers made some kind of chemical reaction to kill them.

4 comments:

Justin and Bethany said...

Your flowers are looking wonderful. Sorry Jeremy's back to steal your thunder. I especially like the Jeruzelus-toozilus-poozlie-loo's (random Meet the Parents reference, in case you didn't get it). See ya later.

Tim said...

Is the rhododendron really a flower or a bush/shrub? Just curious.

Mourning with you over the Pacers loss last night. Wait till next year!!! (Of course, Cubs fans say that all the time too!)

Tim

Jeremy and Jessica said...

The rhododendron is actually a bush, but leave it to W.V. to find something that really isn't technically a flower and call it the state flower. Go figure.

RCO Banks said...

All I can say is......Jessica was teasing me for my blog being all about Olivia......and yours is all about flowers, sports, and LEO. You guys need to have a baby! LOL...

~Chrissy