Tuesday, May 02, 2006

An end to the boredom

I'm back and putting an end to the boringness that has been our blog. Jeremy tried to overtake it with boring sports stuff but no more. I am putting my foot down. Now, on to something more exciting..... I won a radio contest tonight! It's this thing called guess what's in Holly's purse, where the d.j. gives clues to something random that she has. Her first clue was green grasshopper and I thought, a kids menu from Applebee's b/c that is a kid's drink they have. Then she gave clue #2 which was "Munch, Munch" and I knew it had to be Applebee's. Jeremy told me to call in thinking that I wouldn't so I did. I didn't think I would get through and I did and I won. My prize is kinda lame, some prize package with a t-shirt, blockbuster gift card and key chain that I have to drive all the way down town to receive but the cool thing is that I am entered in a drawing for a vacation. So that is the exciting thing going on with us right now. So, I guess maybe that whole explanation was boring, but which would you rather have...sports news or my exciting life? Maybe I don't want to know the answer to that question.

No comments: