Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Thank you America

I just want to say thank you to America for voting for crazy seizure guy. Hey, he's better than Katharine right??? So at first I was bummed about Chris getting voted off but after hearing the songs that were written for the finalists last night Jeremy brought up a very good point...Chris really did win cause now he will have freedome to produce quality music, not cheesy, poppy stuff like poor Taylor will probably be forced to record. Has anyone heard the new Bo Bice song??? He totally sold out! So I guess for Chris' sake I should say thank you to the 12 year old girls that for weeks would squeal "Ohmygosh I have to totally vote for Kat b/c she is like totally awesome and pretty!" (No offense to 12 year olds.) Now that this dumb show is over I can start to write about something meaningful. Don't ask me what that is cause I don't know.

2 comments:

Justin and Bethany said...

I'm sure you'll think of something. I mean, you do have Jeremy and Leo for inspiration.

Katelyn said...

heck yes i'm glad that taylor won instead of katharine...yay!