Monday, May 08, 2006

Happy Birthday Jessica


Jessica turned 26 today. We celebrated by going to Texas Roadhouse...the greatest place on earth. Jess got a free onion blossom and they made her stand up and everyone yelled YEEEHAW! Fun times. Then we went home to wait for 24 to come on and eat left over ice cream cake. Yesterday we officially celebrated with our small group. We ate hankypanks, taco dip, and french onion dip. I reaked afterwards.

I had more pictures, but I am the worst photographer ever and the only one that turned out well was a picture of Amberlee...which is cool cause Amberlee ROCKS! I had a cute one of Justin and AJ on the couch...but it DIDN'T TURN OUT! Oh well. Guess you'll just have to take my word for it.

5 comments:

RCO Banks said...

Happy Birthday Jessica- We'll have to take you out to dinner to celebrate!

~Chrissy

Jess said...

Happy (belated) birthday Jessica! I hope you had an awesome day!

- Jessie

This is how I see it. said...

Happpy Belated Birthday!!

Justin and Bethany said...

That picture makes it look like somebody all the hanky pankies by himself, but I swear it wasn't me. Okay, it was me. Jessica, I haven't been to TX Roadhouse in like forever, so going there would be like heaven. I'm glad you got to go to heaven for your birthday. What was it like. Are we allowed to watch movies in heaven? Cause that would rock. I know we probably won't be allowed to watch like the Matrix, but what about Spider-Man? For real, enjoyed your cake, but next year could you please get what I want? JK. For really really, congrats on making it through another year of life without killing your beloved spouse, Jeremy. We love you and hope you had a wonderful day. See you later. : )

The Willsey's said...

Glad you had a fantastic Birthday at Texas Roadhouse. Hope you got the "Blooming Onion"!! He He! I know Bubba doesn't like them!! Miss ya bunches. Love, Shelley