Sunday, April 30, 2006

The New Edge


The Colts have selected their new running back Joseph Addai. I was really worried when they couldn't resign James to a new contract. I've done a little study on Joseph and he looks like he could be really similar to James. So, hopefully he'll keep the colts competitive. Maybe we'll go undefeated like the '72 Dolphins this year! Fat chance, I know...

Jessica has been really busy with work. And I gave her my cold. So, I've had control of the blog...hence all the sports stuff. We got some bushes and some new flowers. When it stops raining we'll post some pics.

Leo has been a pain. He keeps digging up our flowers and bulbs. We laid down a bunch of mulch and Mindy bought us some liquid fence, so hopefully we'll keep him out of it.

That's all our way. Have a great week!

1 comment:

Justin and Bethany said...

You should have put Leo in the draft. Oh, yeah. Now there's a Super Bowl contender. Every time he scores a touchdown, they could play "Who Let The Dogs Out." Who let the dogs out? Who? Who? Who? Who? Have fun getting that song out of your head. Later.