Friday, April 14, 2006

My Biggest Fear

Ok, so my biggest fear is tornadoes. This is a picture of what's on weather.com right now. Please, if you have children ask them to look away...


You can ask Jessica, whenever there is a Thunderstorm Warning or anything like that, I am glued to the T.V. and/or the computer constantly checking for updates. IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT TIME!!! I have checked at 4am (and did this morning). So, right now we have a Severe Thunderstorm Warning and I have stopped typing four times to check outside to make sure Doppler didn't miss the Tornado. Anyways, there's a glimpse into my phobia. Hope you enjoyed...

2 comments:

Justin and Bethany said...

Dude, you are a tard. It's not like it's a scary movie like, let's say, Secret Window. Then it would be perfectly alright to cower in the corner. PS--if you touvh my boobs again, I will rip yours off.

mooma said...

Jeremy, I totally understand what it is like with storms, but I say we give you a few more years here in BRIGHT and you will be so used to the sirens going off, you'll think that it is the alarm to get you up in the morning. No seriously, I guess you only listed this phobia because you didn't have enough room for everything else -- Sheryl