Wednesday, April 19, 2006

What the heck are these things?




O.K. So I think it is becoming more and more obvious that Jeremy and I don't have a clue when it comes to gardening. Last fall we went to a greenhouse and bought what we were told were tulips. Well, I don't know much about flowers but these things don't look like tulips. We can't figure out what they are. Does anyone out there know? Can you help us? Or maybe they are tulips and we are just flippin idiots. I don't know but here they are.

2 comments:

This is how I see it. said...

i don't know anything about flowers so i'm not going to be any help, but i do think those are really cool looking if that counts for anything.

Jess said...

I'm pretty sure the red one is a tulip... maybe its been modified by Leo... :)

Maybe the other is a peony? Regardless it's pretty! :)