Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Frazzled

Hey everyone. Life has felt very crazy lately. We have a big community wide Easter Egg Hunt coming up at church the day before Easter and so I have been going nuts getting everything together. I stayed up last night and stuffed about 150 eggs or so. Also Friday is Jeremy's birthday (26 yeah!) and we are having people over so I've also been getting ready for that. I have also been working late every day this week and so, hence the blog title, I am FRAZZLED!!!!! Does anyone else ever wish that they would get sick for a few days and be forced to take time off from work and life in general? I need a vacation!!!!!

2 comments:

Jess said...

Jessica,

If I had a cold I'd sneeze on you... :) sorry, but I'm not sick at all. Hope things get less hectic! Look forward to seeing you guys this weekend!

- Jessie

RCO Banks said...

Jessica I hate to bring this up......but have I mentioned that I am off work the week of Easter to stay home and be with Olivia. That probably will make you sick enough to stay home from work..Right!