Saturday, April 22, 2006

A happier day

Today was a better day, the weather is nice and I got my flowers planted. Just in case I didn't bore you enough with the post from yesterday, here are some pics of the flowers. I planted some dahlia bulbs that my mom gave me, I don't even know what they will look like. We are also attempting petunias and I think, gardenias?? I can't remember what they are called!! We also got a hanging basket with freesia, I've never seen an actual freesia plant before. So who would like take bets on how long it either takes me to kill them or Leo to destroy them???


1 comment:

Jess said...

I LOVE the hanging basket - its really pretty! :) So far all I've managed to do is weed about a 3 x 6 area of our landscaping... and I think the weeds have all grown back since!

- Jessie