Saturday, April 15, 2006

Crazy times at the Easter Egg Hunt

Hey everyone! A lot of you know that I was in charge of this huge community wide Easter Egg Hunt for our church and I thought I would post some pics and talk about the funness that was the Easter Egg Hunt. First of all, we had 2,000 eggs to stuff and hide. Thanks to Chrissy, Sheryl, and Mindy I didn't have to stuff all 2,000 by myself! Also we had planned on about 48 kids being there and I had gift bags full of goodies for each one. Well....God is great and presented me with a very good problem to have.....we had 76 kids show up!!!!!! That's a lot for our little church! So we were scrambling to handle that amount of kids but everything worked out and we had plenty of eggs for everyone and had some emergency make shift gift bags made up in the nick of time. I hope that their families will know that we are in their community and hopefully will come to our service tomorrow (Easter). Needless to say, I never want to see another easter egg as long as I live.
This is a small group of the people in the younger kids section of the hunt.


This is Haley, she seriously wanted the candy in those eggs!


This is Jeremy letting kids attack him with caution tape. Isn't he so nice??

1 comment:

Justin and Bethany said...

Great pics. You've got to see the ones I got. Think you'll like them. You two did such a good job. It all paid off. You may see plastic eggs for the rest of your lives, but at least yhe kids had a good time, right? Right?