Tuesday, January 02, 2007

No more Power Five :-(

That's right folks. The season is over and there's no reason to do the Power Five. So, I'll give you my picks for the week instead. Yeah!

The KC Chiefs at the Indy Colts - Of course everyone knows that I have to go with my Colts even though Larry Johnson will probably run for 582 yards. That's right you heard it here. But, the Chief's have an awful defense and there's no way they can keep up in a shoot out. But don't worry Justin, Peyton will lose when he heads to Baltimore in the second round.

The NY Jets at the NE Pats - Tom Brady just isn't right. They don't look that great and it looks like the leader of their defense is out for this game (Harrison). So, this is my pick for an upset this week. I pick the Jets to move on to the second round.

The NY Giants at the Phily Eagles - I'm not sold on the Eagles yet. But, the Giants look just as bad. So, I'm picking the home team with the momentum to beat the Giants who are unraveling. At least one Manning has to lose this weekend...right?

The Dallas Cowboys at the Seattle Seahawks - Dallas is a mess which leaves the Seahawks at home to pick up a big win moving them into the second round of the playoffs. Wouldn't it be awesome if the Eagles make it to the Superbowl and TO and the Cowboys don't?

Ok, well, those are probably the worst picks ever...but that's alright...fun times.

Pray for me and the church here this week. I'm doing a funeral tonight and I just did one Sunday as well. We have had a lot of really great people pass away this month and its taking a toll on the Church. Thanks.

2 comments:

Justin and Bethany said...

Oh, I'm not worried.

Darlene's Gang said...

I think Owens initials T.O.
should stand for "TAKE OUT."