Saturday, January 27, 2007

Catch and Release


I saw Catch and Relase last night starrring Jennifer Garner. It was really good and kind of surprising. I expected a lot of movie "fluff", like cute girl movie type stuff but it actually had some substance as well as comedy. It's basically about a girl whose fiance dies a couple of days before their wedding. She moves in w/his old roomates and ends up finding out all kinds of things about him that she never knew, and they weren't exactly good things. She finds herself torn between a lot of things and all the while never really loses the love that she had for him. There is one guy in the movie that was her fiance's roomate and he's really funny, so it was light at the same time. Anyways, it was a good movie, I suggest it.

5 comments:

Justin and Bethany said...

Was it Kevin Smith? He's funny.

RCO Banks said...

I think that looks good but Randy would never go see it. I also want to see Dreamgirls but he would never go see that either.

Jeremy and Jessica said...

Justin - I don't know who Kevin Smith is, if it's a big dude w/glasses, yes that's him and he's really funny.
Chrissy - Jeremy didn't see it w/me either but I think he would have liked it, it wasn't a total chick flick. And, I can't see Dream Girls b/c I CAN'T STAND Jennifer Hudson, she grates on my every nerve! If it wasn't for her I would totally see it.

Justin and Bethany said...

That's him. He directed Clerks, Jersey Girl, Mallrats, etc.

Mike&Michele said...

Oh I wanna see Catch and Release I love Jennifer Garner, I have liked other movies she has been in. And as for Dream Girls I also will never watch it because of Jennifer Hudson. I was so happy that night she was voted off of American Idol, her facial expression when it happened I loved it hehehe!