Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Lunch Time

We interrupt your regularly scheduled blog time to give you this important message from our sponsors: "I am eating a Krystal Burger right now and it is delicious!" Thank you for your time and we now take you back to your regularly scheduled blog.



I saw a sign today on the road that said. "Do not listen to 96.7FM." And that's all it said. So what did I find my self doing? Now that is advertisement. I'm putting a sign up that says, "Do not go to Cornerstone Christian Church." Do you think it will have the same effect?



Here's a picture of the new car I'm obsessed with today. I'm pretty sure Jessica is going to use her XMEN power to pick up this car and crush me with it. She's pretty annoyed and sick of me dragging her around everywhere. I'm sorry baby! I love you!




3 comments:

This is how I see it. said...

Toyotas are good...krystal burgers are NASTY.

Justin and Bethany said...

You can keep telling yourself that it's as good as Skyline, but you know it's not true. Think about it--two steamy cheese coneys covered with a mound of delicious cheese and six bowls of those amazingly crunchy oyster crackers. Ooh, don't you wish you could have Skyline time right now?

Mike&Michele said...

mmmm the EXTREME Skyline is yummy!

~Michele~