Saturday, January 06, 2007

Mattias

This is Mattias Hamilton. My friend Andy from Chicago sent me the picture the other day. He's so cute...so I thought I would post him on here. Jessica is mad at me. I keep telling everyone at Church she is pregnant. No, she's not...but I thought it was funny at the time. I'm the worst husband in the world. Anyways, we can't have a baby till we sell our summer home in Indiana. Its in our contract.

I hopefully had my last funeral last night in a long while. I have attended four in the last month, plus we've had two members in the hospital. It's been a long week and today I'm going to kick back relax and watch my Colts beat up on the Chiefs :-) Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

This is how I see it. said...

aren't you fancy with your summer home in Indiana? i have a summer home in indiana too, it's the same home for winter and spring and fall.