Saturday, January 13, 2007

The scrapbook

(This is Jessica posting by the way) So the other day the mail lady dropped off a package and I immediately got excited. I couldn't wait to see what was inside and when I opened it I discovered the promised scrapbook from Cornerstone 1. I thought about waiting for Jeremy to get home to read it but knew I wouldn't make it that long so I opened it up. I got through the first few pages with a smile and then all of a sudden the tears came. All of the thoughts and warm wishes melted my heart and made me miss my friends a lot. By the end I think I was crying out loud (thanks a lot Justin). Don't get me wrong - I still am happy with our move and I know we made the right decision but that doesn't mean that I can't still love and miss my "family" in Cincinnati. Thanks to all you Cornerstone 1 readers who contributed and a special thank you to Bethany who put it together. I love you guys.

3 comments:

This is how I see it. said...

I saw how Bethany put it all together and it looked nice. Now you can keep it forever and our little tiny faces will be there staring you in the face (that's kinda of creepy though)

Katelyn said...

yeah that scrap book was cool. dude, i really miss you guys...well hopefully we're gonna visit you sometime!!

Justin and Bethany said...

Sorry. I didn't mean to make you cry. We miss you guys. Can't wait to see you both again.