Monday, January 22, 2007

Another sad day for Cincinnati

I found this on ESPN today and had to share it...

Johnathan Joseph is the ninth Bengal to be arrested in the last nine months. Here's a list of the players and their problems:

Jonathan Joseph
CB
Possession of marijuana

Deltha O'Neal
CB
Driving while intoxicated

Reggie McNeal
WR
Resisting arrest

Matthias Askew
DT
Resisting arrest

Eric Steinbach
G
Boating under the influence

Chris Henry
WR
unlawful transaction with a minor (three counts), speeding, operating a vehicle under the influence, felony possession of a concealed firearm, possession of marijuana. First arrest was in December 2005.

Frostee Rucker
DE
Spousal battery

A.J. Nicholson
LB
Burglary, grand theft

Odell Thurman
LB
Driving while intoxicated

2 comments:

Justin and Bethany said...

Why'd you have to go and do that?!? We all know what the Bengals problems are, I mean nobody's as perfect as your boy, "Mr. Homegrown" himself, Peyton Manning. I wanted to root for the Colts, but now it looks like I'm going to have to root for the Bears. Just kidding, I will never root for the Bears, mainly because I hate defensive football teams, but you are a huge turd. Gosh, why can't they catch Peyton and Marvin Harrison smoking jays at a family barbecue or something. Eli'll probably be there. He's always trying to be like his big bro. Anyway, for serious, I think Marvin's (Lewis, not Harrison) going to really crack down on this crap next year. I mean, if he sits Rudy nearly an entire game for being late to a meeting, then what'll he do to these other idiots? Hopefully a lot. They need to get smacked upside the head.

Mike&Michele said...

Man hate reading that but the truth. I think Marvin will differently be tough next year, and he should be. Palmer is pretty ticked off about all that stuff too.

Go Colts for sure!!!. I hate the Bears!

~Michele~