Thursday, December 28, 2006

Christmas stuff and wathcing Jordan

Jeremy and I did have a good time in W.V. even though we did have to cut our time short :-( Jeremy did get cool stuff like he posted in the previous blog. Jeremy got me tickets to see Lion King off Broadway in Cincinnati in April, that was awesome. From my mom Jeremy picked out a lot of really cool clothes....but hardly any of them fit so we're gonna have a big return day soon. This week and next week I am also watching a little girl named Jordan from church b/c her preschool is closed. She's really cute but definatley a spitfire! It should be a fun week. Her favortie movie is High School Musical, we've already watched it twice and listended to the soundtrack twice. Here's a picture of Jordan when we went to the park. Hope you guys had a Merry Christmas!

4 comments:

RCO Banks said...

She sounds like a Little Miss Olivia. I'm sick of High School Musical.

This is how I see it. said...

Katelyn is 16 and she loves High School Musical....my mom bought her the board game and we played it and sadly i knew pretty almost every answer.

Katelyn said...

i love high school musical toooooo!!!!

This is how I see it. said...

yea it for real stinks that you guys couldn't come.