Thursday, December 28, 2006

Catching up and my Power Five

Sorry faithful bloggers for our lack of posting. We got back last night from West Virginia where we had a Merry Christmas. The snow came a day late...and it was nice...just for that one day. Anyways, we came back early because a lady in our church past away yesterday. She attended Cornerstone for 65 years. Simply put, she was an awesome lady and she will be missed.

Hopefully Jess will blog more, but I got some cool stuff for Christmas. I got a new suit, a ton of clothes, The Office 2007 Calender, The Office Season 2 DVD, a coffee maker, and a bunch of other really cool stuff.

Before I enter my Power Five for the week, I want to say a few words about Shawn Merriman. What's up with the fact that he tests positive for Steroids and he's hailed as one of the best defensive players of the year? Why is it that Barry Bonds has never tested positive for Steroids and people say he doesn't belong in the Hall of Fame? Are you kidding me? Barry Bonds was great before his head started to grow (literally started to grow...its like twice as big)...Shawn Merriman is in his second year and he's already been tested positive...um...maybe Merriman is great because he CHEATED. Anyways, on to my five...

Number Five: The Philadelphia Eagles - I didn't see the game...cause I was watching soaps with Jess' mom. Fun times. But, they are one of the hottest teams right now.

Number Four: The United States Saints - Best all around offense in the NFC. Great running game, great QB, and a great recieving core.

Number Three: The Baltimore Ravens - I really don't like these guys...but they are winning games and are healthy. Plus, they have a very good defense. Its going to be very hard to beat them in the playoffs.

Number Two: The Chicago Bears - Still the best team in the NFC.

Number One: The San Diego Chargers - Still the best team in the AFC. Whatever happened to that conference. They look pretty sorry right now.

Teams that dissappoint me: The Bengals, The Colts Defense, The Giants, and The Cowboys. These teams really should have done better then they have. I had Santa deliver them coal this year. Sucks to be them. Have a good one...

1 comment:

lilkup said...

I'll trade you my daily thomas kinkade calendar for the Office calendar. Plus I'll throw in a really cool sleeping angel statue that is sitting in my office (for some unknown reason).