Thursday, December 07, 2006

GO VOLS

Tonight I attended my first Lady Vols Basketball Game. It was fun times!!! My landlord called me and asked if I wanted to go and I was like HECK YES. I love basketball. It's so much fun. Anyways, we had seats ten rows up and center court. It was awesome. I also won a t-shirt. The guy threw it up in the seats and the guy next of me catches like a girl and missed it and it fell on Bob my landlord and he gave it to me. Those girls can play ball man...they were really good. So, now I have a shirt that says Lady Vols and my life is complete!

Tomorrow we're taking my Jeep to the doctor to get the ball joint fixed. We're going to the nice shopping area in town. It's called Turkey Creek. That's right...I said Turkey Creek...how redneck is that.

2 comments:

Justin and Bethany said...

You should've asked one of the girls to play you in 1-on-1. That, I am certain, would have been flippin hilarious.

Jeremy said...

I would have schooled her!