Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Recalled

Jess and I bought a 2003 Jeep Liberty Limited in February and then one week later the 4x4 stopped working. So, we took it in and they fixed it...it took them all day...but they fixed it...at no cost to me. Well, we got a letter from Chrysler saying that our Jeep has been recalled! Actually, its just a ball joint in the steering wheel. The letter said that if I don't get it fixed the steering can go out and kill everyone aboard! So, off to the dealership I go...and once again at no cost to me...but I wish this Jeep wasn't such a pain!

In other news, Jess and I taught preschool tonight. They rocked! Funny story. We took the kids to the bathroom and I got the three boys and one of them took a really long time...and it smelled bad...so I assumed he pooped. Well, we go back to the classroom and the room starts to stink! So, I had to go get his grandpa and have him check his butt. Come to find out his cousin just had gas. Oh well.

Hope you all are enjoying this cold weather. I'm ready to move again...but this time to Mexico...where it doesn't snow! Sorry Katelyn for spelling your name wrong...I'm the worst friend ever.

3 comments:

Justin and Bethany said...

Yeah, my Rodeo had a recall on the brake line. They just try to get you in there so that you'll let them fix something else at a super-expensive dealer price. Why else would they have waited nearly 3 years to send me a letter informing me about a faulty brake line. If something would've happened they would have totally been sued. But they're smarter then that. Think of how many attorneys companies like that have. It's all about ripping you off. Does that sound conspiracy theorish enough for you? Later.

Justin and Bethany said...

Correction, I wrote smarter "then" that, but I actually meant to write smarter "than" that. Just wanted to catch it before I got made fun of. By the way, Jeremy, nice picture with the ape. You two look cute together.

Katelyn said...

it's ok...this time. just don't ever do it again or i'll have to come down to TN and punch you in the face.