Monday, December 04, 2006

Weekend Fun

Bethany and Amberlee came down this weekend. I know that Jeremy promised you guys pictures but I am an idiot and didn't take any, I don't know why I didn't think of it. But, Amberlee and Bethany took picutres so maybe they will post some on their blogs. We had a really great time, it was a shopping extravaganza of sorts. We went to Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg and got a lot of Christmas shopping done. On Friday we all went to a game night w/our new Sunday school class and believe it or not there is actually a person who already had the title of game nazi down here. So it was weird having two in the room w/the new person and w/Bethany. (I think Bethany's rules for Cranium are a little more acurate than the TN nazi). It was also fun to just hang out. Last night we hung out at the house and ate spagetti. Leo loves spagetti and I threw a noodle at him for him to catch it but he missed and it ended up hanging off of his ear. It was hillarious to watch him try to get it, that was a great moment. It was tough to see them go, I miss them both a lot. I guess I've been fighting loneliness down here a lot and not having a job yet leaves me a lot of time on my hands to miss my friends. Hopefully I'll get to see more of everyone soon.

2 comments:

This is how I see it. said...

This weekend was tons of fun. We will all probably be down freakishly soon because our family is just weird like that.

Justin and Bethany said...

Yeah, I had a great time too. Oh wait, I didn't get to come cause I was working. :( Justin :(