Monday, December 18, 2006

I love my dog

I know you all will enjoy this story...so I've got to share it with you.

I went to Indy this weekend to see my family. While there, Jess, Leo, and I stayed with my sister Shelley. She has a beautiful new house with a sun room. She smokes in her sunroom and opens a window slightly right next to the door. Outside, her yard is fenced in with a privacy fence. This is one of the reasons we chose to stay with her instead of my grandparents. WELL, we got to Shelley's and she and her boyfriend had a party to go to...so Jess and I left Leo in the backyard and decided to eat out at Cancun's in Indy.

We get back and found out that Leo freaked out! He had a pile of mud on the patio where he tried to dig underneath the fence. And he had torn out the screen in the open window where he tried to crawl up into it. Underneath the window, he had torn down part of the siding as he attempted to crawl into the house.

I LOVE MY DOG! Luckily not much else was hurt and it didn't take much time to clean up. But I was not a happy camper. And it set me back 20 bucks for a new screen. Oh well. Just thought you might enjoy a Leo story...I know many of you are having withdrawals!

Hopefully, Jess will have some pics uploaded of our time with Shari (my stepmom), my grandparents, and my family at Shelley's house. She's out today shopping for Christmas.

2 comments:

Jess said...

So sad! We were in Indy tooo (for the John Wooden Tradition, watching Purdue lose)!!! We should have met up because we miss you guys!

This is how I see it. said...

leo is a freak and should be put on medication. My cat is either possessed by some type of evil spirit or he's on crack. If the second one is true then he must be out on the streets at night walking around in his fur coat looking for good crack when we are all asleep. creepy thought. I hope you guys have a fantabulous Christmas!