Monday, July 31, 2006

Look Alikes

Jeremy and Leo are at camp this week so I am without a husband and a dog! It's really quiet around here now....gee I wonder why. This week I discovered a new sight, www.myheritage.com You upload a picture of yourself and it tells you what celebrity you look like. It said that I look like Katie Holmes and it said that Jeremy looks like, get this, L.L. Cool J!!! Ha! I think that's funny.
Here is me....Here is Katie. Resemblance?? Maybe, now if I only had her body!

Here is Jeremy and his look alike. Hmmm...I don't know


Go to the site and upload you pic and let me know who you look like. I would love to know!

8 comments:

Justin and Bethany said...

They said I look like Kevin James. I can totally see that. Not so sure about Jeremy and LL Cool J, though.

Jess said...

I look most like Cybill Shephard. BJ will be happy to know that I look 56% like Sarah Michelle Geller. :)

couldB ne1ofus said...

it said i looked like Tyra Banks and Oprah Winfrey?? haha what the heck?

-Kelsey

RCO Banks said...

It said I looked like some lady I never heard of and Michael Moore! That's terrible. It said Olivia looked like Madonna. Oh my goodness!

Darlene's Gang said...

I think I look like Leo before his haircut!

couldB ne1ofus said...

haha Chrissy next thing you know Olivia will be wearing cones and singing "Like a Virgin"

-Kelsey

This is how I see it. said...

it said i looked like some asian actress i've never heard of and olivia was in the pic i used so it said she looked like jamie lynn spears.

mooma said...

My kids so wonderfully looked this up for me and it said I looked like HENRY FONDA -- what is up with that. Of course, I am sure they never really had a good picture to put up since I don't take good pictures.