Monday, July 17, 2006

It's all about the benjamins

Ok, so Amberlee offered me 5 bucks to update my blog. So, here I go...

Jess and I went over to the Oberkorn's after the carnival on Saturday. We chilled in the pool, ate some grub, and went fishing. Here are some of the pictures...

Here's a picture of leo swimming in the Oberkorn pond. He enjoy chasing the ducks and the kittens. He's not a very nice dog mind you. He also enjoyed jumping in the pool with us. I didn't enjoy that so much...he's stinks and splashes a lot!

Here's a picture of the large mouth bass I caught. It's probably the biggest fish I've ever caught. I was sooo proud of myself and bragging to everyone till...

Jess caught this one! You can't tell in the picture, because I'm up close in the other picture, but Jess' bass is like two inches bigger than mine! I was so embarrassed. There goes my bragging rights. But, I come from the city and Jess is country...so its all good.

Finally, here's a picture of the bass Chrissy caught. Quite a bit smaller then our fish, but she tried. We sure did have a great time.

We didn't get pictures, but my family came to visit yesterday. My grandpa, grandma, Uncle, Aunt, Cousin, and mom all drove down from Bluffton, IN to hear me preach. It was a joy to see them and I was so glad they got to visit my Church.

VBS is going well. We'll update later about that. Speaking of...I need to get going...I gots some games to plan!

3 comments:

RCO Banks said...

I know I've used this "pun" (is that how you spell it?) way too many times, but lucky me, I caught the biggest and best "large mouth bass" in the world......my Shrandy!
Randy BASS banks!

This is how I see it. said...

you're check for $5 is in the mail

Jess said...

You make me laugh. :) - Jessie