Thursday, July 13, 2006

Exciting Weekend

Hello everyone! I'm very excited about this weekend. And I'm going to tell you all about it...whether you like it or not. HAHAHAHA! Friday night is Crosby Night at the Movies and "Wallace and Gromit: Curse of the Were Rabbit" is playing. How fun is that? Saturday is our Church Carnival. I get to man a game called ladder golf. Basically, you toss golf balls tied together at a ladder contraption. It should be fun times. AND THEN...my family is visiting us Sunday. My Uncle Larry, Aunt Penny, Grandparents, and mom are all coming to Church and then hanging out for a while at the house. AND THEN...VBS starts!!!! That's right folks, there is no rest in the Cox household. That's just the start of the next six weeks of non stop fun. So, hopefully we can take some time to download some photos and keep you updated on what's going on. Have a great weekend!!!

2 comments:

Darlene's Gang said...

Sounds exciting! Would love to be there!Sounds like you are having a small version of a family reunion!
I am enjoying my blog site a lot and now I check it more than my e-mail!
Terry will probably find me on the computer more than usual. Don't worry, I don't think blogging is habit forming. (IS IT!)Hope you enjoy good times with your family!

RCO Banks said...

Darlene- Like Justin said, Blogging should come with it's own Warning Label.

Jeremy- I can't wait to meet your family. They are coming on a neat Sunday. What will they think of the crazy VBS decorations? Hey, since they are your family, maybe they'll feel "at home" in our mexican fiesta!
~Chrissy