Friday, July 21, 2006

The Human Taco

In case you haven't seen it Chrissy has a great pic on her blog. Check it out! The kids from VBS gave over 200 dollars towards missions and AJ and I became human tacos...salsa, refried beans, and chips!

Jess is in West Virginia this weekend visiting her family, AND I'M ALREADY BORED! Actually, I have a ton of stuff to do: cleaning, laundry, and school work...but I don't want to do any of it. Oh well. What's up with Fox Sports not showing any Reds games this weekend? Do they not know I don't have anything else to do? What in the world?!?!

Anyways, I'm going to get back to watching sportscenter. You all have a fabulous weekend.

2 comments:

Darlene's Gang said...

Better for Jessica that your beans were on the outside instead of the inside! LOL!

Darlene's Gang said...

I'd love to see more of you guys too!
I will say that as happy as I was to be home with my family it was hard to leave the area of my childhood and my new friends!