Thursday, July 13, 2006

Say it aint so!!!


I would like to take this moment to mourn the loss of my favorite Cincinnati Red. Felipe Lopez is now a Washington National. The Reds traded him and Austin Kearns for some bullpen help. I know their bullpen stinks...but not Flopez! Now, I can't chant Flooooowpezzzz whenever he's at bat. Now who do I root for? The drunk Ryan Freel, the beat up Griffey, or Swing and Miss Dunn? Maybe, I'll become a Red Sox fan. Then I can bring my curse to Boston. Sorry Justin...

3 comments:

Darlene's Gang said...

I watched a Reds game on TV and Dunn got nothin done.( NO Surprise THERE!) I guess we could say he is consistant!
Just wish it was in the hitting area!
I have a statue of Dunn from my cousin.
Too bad I don't have a bobble head to bat around when he messes up!

Justin and Bethany said...

I'm proud of the Reds (not that I actually care). They are finally doing what any legitimate team does--they gave up some things that they had in excess (offense) in order to get something they desperately need (pitching and defense). Case in point, the Astros getting Aubrey Huff or the Cards getting Jeff Weaver. By making a couple of trades (w/ the Nats & Mariners), the Reds have done something I didn't think they were capable of--acting like a REAL team.

This is how I see it. said...

I will give you $5 if you update the blog...sadly i am way too interested in what's going on in everyones life.