Thursday, July 06, 2006

VBS



Well, sorry we haven't posted in a while. Jess and I have been busy getting stuff ready for VBS. This year we are doing Group's Fiesta! We have been so blessed to get so many donations from surrounding churches. Hopefully, we'll remember to bring the camera with us tonight so that we can post some of the decorations and pics of our messy Church. I'm just so excited for VBS this year, because it's going to be all done in a Mexican theme. And we all know that I love Mexico!

I went to the doctor today. And just so everyone knows, my fissure is healing. YEAH! That means I can stop complaining about my butt and no more gross pictures. YEAH! The doctor kept me on some nitro-glycerine and told me to watch my diet and that I should be fine.

Anyways, that's all for now. I hope you all are doing well. Thanks for taking time to read our blog. Have a great week!

2 comments:

Justin and Bethany said...

Eres un freako chico.

This is how I see it. said...

disturbing.