Monday, June 02, 2008

Some Random Thoughts

Jessica and I went to a friends house last night to play some Wii Olympics (fun times). They are a recently married couple and 8 months pregnant. She was at Starbucks last week and the lady at the counter actually said these words to her: "You're not going to have that thing here are you?" To make matters worse, she obviously thought she was making a joke and decided to go on and say things like: "So, are you having a boy or a girl?" "Have you picked out a name?" and stuff like that. Why do people get so weird around pregnant people?

Don't you hate it when you buy toilet paper from Sam's Club and then six months later you realize that you don't have an endless supply like you thought you did when you bought the 1000 roll pack from Sam's Club? It's so deceiving!

We are watching a friends dog this week. Cosmo. Cosmo is a black lab/pointer mix. She's a wonderful dog as long as no one comes over. She's very quiet and nice. However, as soon as someone comes over she becomes ultra-hyper like a pomeranium or chihuahua. Belle hasn't come out of hiding much. I don't think we can scar her anymore then she's already scarred. She is the spawn of satan you know...

I'm waiting for the bug guy to come by the Church. I told him I think I found some roaches. He looked around and didn't see any indication that I had seen any roaches. Then he proceeded to explain what kind of bug I probably saw. So, I killed some roaches last week and bagged them up. They've been sitting in my office. Hopefully, no one thinks I'm weird. But, he has to be shown the error of his ways, even if this costs me my job because visitors visited our Church only to find the minister had a bag of roaches sitting on his desk. Anyways, that concludes Jeremy's random thoughts for the day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yikes, I'm not 100% convinced that you having bugs in a bag on your desk isn't a common thing.

Becky said...

you are so weird.