Saturday, September 02, 2006

Wake Me Up When September Ends

So this is the last un-official weekend of summer and I'm sad. Summer is my favorite time of year and this means that it all has to come to a close. Also, we have enjoyed very hot weather lately and it seems that as soon as September 1st hit, the termperature dropped. It's now 67 degrees out, that may not seem very cold but it certainly feels it when you go from the 80s to that. I like the fall time, but I'm still bummed that summer is over. On the up-side, our friends Mike and Amy Kupferer are coming to visit tomorrow evening until Tuesday morning. They are also bringing their two kids and two dogs so our house will be extra-busy. Maybe that will distract me from the dropping temperature and the signs of summer being over. We are also going to the Honeycutts for a grill-out. I mean, what would a holiday be without a trip to the Honeycutts right? Have a good weekend everyone. I'm sure we'll have some pics to post of our weekend later on.

No comments: