Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Jeremy's Must List

Ok, I know Justin has the Must Lists, but I just watched a show that I was very impressed with. Jessica and I tivoed Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip with Matthew Perry and Bradley Whitford. The series premiere was probably the best premiere I've ever seen for a dramady. They did an awesome job with the character development and writing. It's just good to see some good tv. I'm sooooo sick of reality shows and horrible sitcoms. Anyways, check it out sometime. It's pretty good. Monday's at 10 on NBC. I'm going to bed now. I'm tired. Good night.

3 comments:

Katelyn said...

mondays at 10?!?!?!? you DO know i have a bedtime, right?!?!?!? i cant believe you're trying to talk me into breaking the rules!...jk im a partier. i stay up forever...yet again...just kidding. ok well maybe i should check that show out w/ matthew perry...hmm..well cya!

Justin and Bethany said...

I'm impressed. Very articulate observations. I started watching the show and it seemed pretty cool, but I just haven't been able to finish it--too much homework, etc.

Jeremy and Jessica said...

Katelyn - It's O.K. you have TiVo, the greatest invention since the lightbulb.