Friday, September 08, 2006

Our dog rocks!

This is a great picture of Leo catching popcorn. I'm not sure why I decided to post on Leo, but I guess its cause we got him this really cool collar that helps him to behave while walking him. Actually, we let the dog stay over at a friend's house and the lady that walked him realized that he's hopeless and gave the collar to us. Anyways, he walks really well now. He also does this cool trick where we'll throw the popcorn up in the air and he catches it. I'm pretty sure Leo is addicted to popcorn like his daddy. Anyways, Leo is chewing up our new pillows...gotta run!

3 comments:

This is how I see it. said...

you are a freak.

This is how I see it. said...

and by YOU i mean jeremy..i think that goes without saying though, oh well i said it anyway

Justin and Bethany said...

Leo looks kind of evil in that picture. Spooky.