Saturday, September 09, 2006

Smores...yum!


Well, Jessica and I had a couple logs left over from when Mike and Amy visited. So, we decided to make some smores. This is a picture of the always beautiful Jessica with our puppy. Leo, the big dope, almost caught his nose on fire when I threw a dropped marshmellow into the fire. The big dope went to retrieve it. Everything seemed to go well. I didn't burn the house down, so that's good. Anyways, hope you all had a wonderful weekend. We both have been sick...pretty much laying around and feeling miserable. Fun times. Hopefully, we'll feel better tomorrow for church! Alright, blog at ya later...

3 comments:

Jess said...

Hi guys! Glad to see you're enjoying what's left of warm weather. We haven't burned much of anything this summer - hopefully the fires will increase this fall. :) - Jess

Darlene's Gang said...

Being sick at anytime stinks but the summer is the worst.Hope you guys feel better soon.
I want to go out to buy a fire pit.
I miss the open fires. I don't know what it is about fires but they seem to draw people together.
Please tell Leo not to fetch flaming hot marshmellows unless he wants to lose his hair again. Our old dog used to love marshmellows. She would sit next to the hearth and just beg until we couldn't refuse her any more. Sure miss our good ol' Marble Fudge. Had a lot of great times with her.

Justin and Bethany said...

Jeremy, you shouldn't worry about Leo. I mean, he's like superdog. I'm sure if he was on fire he could just save himself. Yeah, he's that good.